- Singing the praises of Ride+Stride in Essex
- On your bikes to save England’s historic churches and chapels
- Help Buckinghamshire celebrate their 60th anniversary
- Bursting with excitement for Ride+Stride in Rutland
- Join the Tour of Britain in Oxfordshire
- Shropshire’s shouting about Ride+Stride
- Will you take up Yorkshire’s cycling challenge?
Help Buckinghamshire celebrate their 60th anniversary
Buckinghamshire Historic Churches Trust want to celebrate their 60th birthday by raising £60,000 from Ride+Stride! Will you join them?
- Join the professionals on the Tour of Britain with route maps to follow in their tyres
- Visit St Mary’s church in the heart of Stowe House’s gardens
- Tag along with the annual Pram and Toddler walk in Waddesdon Park, with refreshments and children’s activities
- Meander along the Grand Union Canal with a towpath route between churches in Mursley
- Fancy a spot of lunch? Milton Keynes Museum are holding a BBQ and real ale and cider festival!
- For the perfect end to Ride+Stride, head to St John’s, Farnham Common, who are hosting ‘Last Night of the Proms’ in the evening
Find out about all of these and more on Buckinghamshire Historic Churches Trust’s website.
So get Riding+Striding, and persuade your friends, family and colleagues to join you or sponsor you and make this a record breaking anniversary year!