- Are you taking part in Ride+Stride 2017?
- Thank you for taking part in Ride+Stride 2016!
- A tale of two tractors (and a bishop) in Oxfordshire
- Royal approval for Norfolk Ride+Stride
- Gloucestershire launches cycle route ahead of Ride and Stride
- A great day out with Buckinghamshire Ride+Stride
- Kent set to Ride+Stride through the garden of England
- Bishop of Leicester launches Leicestershire’s Ride+Stride 2016
- Dorset reaches record Ride+Stride total
- Sussex celebrates Ride+Stride success
Are you taking part in Ride+Stride 2017?
Across the country, preparations are beginning for Ride+Stride for Churches 2017 on 9th September.
Routes are being worked out, posters are being printed, and photography competitions are being planned.
Are you going to cycle, walk, jog, drive, horse-ride, or use a mobility scooter or a tractor? Will you be welcoming visitors to your church? Will you provide refreshments for thirsty travellers?
By taking part, you are helping to preserve Britain’s rich heritage of churches, chapels and meeting houses. Each county trust relies on your efforts and generosity to support these historic buildings.
How will you get involved? Find your nearest Ride+Stride organiser.