- Singing the praises of Ride+Stride in Essex
- On your bikes to save England’s historic churches and chapels
- Help Buckinghamshire celebrate their 60th anniversary
- Bursting with excitement for Ride+Stride in Rutland
- Join the Tour of Britain in Oxfordshire
- Shropshire’s shouting about Ride+Stride
- Will you take up Yorkshire’s cycling challenge?
- Are you taking part in Ride+Stride 2017?
- Thank you for taking part in Ride+Stride 2016!
Are you taking part in Ride+Stride 2017?
Across the country, preparations are beginning for Ride+Stride for Churches 2017 on 9th September.
Routes are being worked out, posters are being printed, and photography competitions are being planned.
Are you going to cycle, walk, jog, drive, horse-ride, or use a mobility scooter or a tractor? Will you be welcoming visitors to your church? Will you provide refreshments for thirsty travellers?
By taking part, you are helping to preserve Britain’s rich heritage of churches, chapels and meeting houses. Each county trust relies on your efforts and generosity to support these historic buildings.
How will you get involved? Find your nearest Ride+Stride organiser.