- Thank you for taking part in Ride+Stride 2016!
- A tale of two tractors (and a bishop) in Oxfordshire
- Royal approval for Norfolk Ride+Stride
- Gloucestershire launches cycle route ahead of Ride and Stride
- A great day out with Buckinghamshire Ride+Stride
- Kent set to Ride+Stride through the garden of England
- Bishop of Leicester launches Leicestershire’s Ride+Stride 2016
- Dorset reaches record Ride+Stride total
- Sussex celebrates Ride+Stride success
- Sign up your church
Thank you for taking part in Ride+Stride 2016!
We want to say a huge thank you to everyone who took part in Ride+Stride on Saturday 10th September 2016.
Two vintage tractors at St Lawrence Toot Baldon (Tom Peers)
Thank you to everyone who battled the rain to support Ride+Stride. From across the country, we have heard about people cycling, walking, pushing prams, and driving tractors between churches. Your support helps to secure the future of England’s churches, chapels, and meeting houses.
Thank you to the stalwart welcomers who kept the churches open. A friendly welcome, a cup of tea and a biscuit – and some shelter from the rain – really helped to propel Riders+Striders on to their next church!
Thank you to those who found the most creative ways to support Ride+Stride! Our favourites include the “all cycling all singing” quartet who sang all 150 Psalms from 7.30am to 11.20pm in Brentwood, Essex, and 90 year old static cyclist Bill Hone in Norfolk who timed how long it would take him to travel between churches.
We have really enjoyed seeing your pictures and achievements on social media. They are great to see, and we look forward to seeing many more!
One year over, another approaches – what are you going to do for Ride+Stride 2017?